Wednesday 31 January 2007

I'm Beat

Ohhhh Peoples! Peoples! Two tests already during the first month? Aiee! *Nick grows faint* I'm not ready for that yet! I had a literature test today. I didn't even bother to study. I mean god, I was so tired... The test didn't even had a proper question! Something about the wind. I wrote two pages worth of "waffles" (what my friend Adil always says for nonsense). My other friend Jeremy however who was sitting beside me was writing so furiously... He's so pro in english!

Then there came the maths test. (They just keep comin in don't they?) I totally flunked. I really regret not taking Additonal Maths. I only did two questions! TWO QUESTIONS! I can guarantee you that it won't even get my a quarter of the total marks.

Then the teacher with the mouthful of marbles came... She's so B O R I N G. Boring Boring Boring Boring... I had to do a family tree for homework... I decided to do my dad's side cause its HUGE. But it was tedious even drawing the family tree... I had 5 generations!!! WOo! Now tell me if anyone.. And I mean ANYONE has more generations then my family... I would gladly piss on my own hand. Now that's the truth... But I need to know that person first. Heehee.. Oh is the best! Oh is the best!

Training was so tough... Tough tough tough. Ran from school all the way to Christchurch then up 11 stories of stairs two times. Back to school. Train skills for another five hours then by the time I was home it was already 7.15pm... Dead beat. I'm not sure if I can handle it... Well I'm skippin econs tomorrow again. Wonder if I'll get blacklisted or anything... Then again, its the first three months. But that's what they always say right?

No comments: