Saturday 27 January 2007

Just another day

OOooo! What a wonderful sleep I had last night! That's cause it was raining. Felt just like when I was in Austrlia. But still it wasnt cold enough for me to fear brushing my teeth as I didn't want to touch the freakin' freezin' water.

Mum was pissed at my sister and I last night. Thought all we cared about was using the computer and not botherin about the house. She blamed us for not closing all the room's window when it rained. "You all should know when it rain, go check that all the windows are closed!" My word, I DID check and since I saw that the window in my room was already closed, I assumed that all the windows were closed already. Plus, weren't they supposed to close the windows in the first place before they went out?

Tsk tsk tsk. I think my mum hates the laptop. *Strokes the laptop lovingly* There there lappy. Don't worry. She won't hurt you. I'll protect you. Ooo goochie goochie coo... Whos your daddy? Who's you daddy? Haha... I'm going crazy. (must be that damned econs)

I'm supposed to do my work now but... HECK! It's the first three months! Who gives a damn if I don't do my work? Guffaw. I'll just tell my mum later that I'm ALL done. Then I can play! Hurray! I wanted Heelim to buy me a game from malaysia for my PS2 but I can't remember which game I wanted him to get for me. Bummer. The games I have now or a tad bit bland.

Later I'll be going for my cousin's baby's first year old party then to my AMK grandma's house.

A guy turned up at our doorstep a moment ago. He's conducting a super duper looong survery and his english sux. "Does you meet your friend ofen? Does you know any neigbor around here? Does any of your family live here?" Geez... He's so long winded. I think the survey lasted for at least 10mins. And he gave us a $5 NTUC voucher. (I think he should've gave us the value of the voucher according to the time he wasted for us)

No comments: