Tuesday 16 January 2007

Amazing Graze

Went to school as usual. Nothing exciting there.

However, I still have doubts whether I should continue studying in a JC or should I go poly or seomthing? Sighs... Choices and choices. I'm kinda confused. Poly or JC? Poly or JC?

In the afternoon, I spent my time at Cass's house using the internet. Learning HTML codes. It really is quite interesting you know? Heh. Anyways, after that I went to play basketball at the court near my house. Gosh! I still had the touch. Yay! I was destroying the other team I was playing against. It was a 2 on 2 with my sis on the team. Joy was off form though. She wasn't shooting as well as she should. Oh well, can be improved, especially her defence. (It's basketb Joy! Not netball!) I was on a shooting spree! Shoot - pause - swish Shoot - pause - swish Shoot - pause - swish. Hee hee. THERE'S NO STOPPING ME! Then suddenly, I somehow slipped and the inside of my right foot dragged against the asphalt ground. Ouuuuucccchhhh! My whole skin got peeled off! Eeewwwwwwww... At first there was no blood. Just a white patch. Later, blood came seeping out as if I turned on the tap on my leg. (Naww, just playing, not that serious)

But puh-lease I'm a MAN. What's a little graze? Sheesh. Its NUTHIN. Har har har. Then when I was in the bath... Ouch ouch ouch! Aarrrgghh it hurts like hell! Mmmooooommmmyyy! Boo hoo hooo... I hope it won't hinder me from running tomorrow during our school's "Killer P.E"

And DAMN, just when I'm about to have the first proper basketball training tomorrow... Sighs. I hope I still can play. Geez, I gotta go. Dad's railing at me. (What if you get caught? Not my problem arh.) Ya ya ya. My problem my problem....

Oh yeah forgot to tell you that my other economics Teacher speaks really weird. She has the high pitched voice and always ends her sentence with a "OKeh? Alright? Okeh" Imagine sounding high pitched and saying that. I can't stand it. Makes my hair rise... Brrr... *Shudders*

No comments: