Monday 1 January 2007

Would you pardon a silly old boy?

Sorry folks,

I didn't post anything for awhile cause I was totally pissed at blogger. (For awhile) I kept messing up my templates and had to redo everything... AARrrggh! You should know how frustrating that is. Geez!

Today I was out the whole day. My family and I went to a barbeque (or is it spelt barbecue?) at our relatives house. Was pretty OK. I played basketball then ate ate ate. (I sinned again! Too much meat.) I tried my hand at cooking the food. Gosh! I didn't know when the food was ready! Anyways, as usual my brother Don was acting like a geek again. He kept prowling around the pit, waiting and waiting. Ready to pounce upon the food the moment it is served. (What a freak)

Cass is back today... Couldn't find a chance to call her. Nooooooo! Going to go see her tomorrow except don't know how to notify her before hand. If I don't and I just appear to an empty doorstep, what a total bummer that would be... How??? I'm shivering with anticipation! Oh dear! *Deep breath* It's ok... I'll just tell her tomorrow. It's too late anyways.

Well lots of things to do on my blog. I didn't know it was so much work. Har, at least it'll give me something to do. And school starts in TWO MORE DAYS!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... TWO MORE DAYS! Can you believe it?! So fast? Boy oh boy... Unbelievably unbelievable!!!

No comments: