Tuesday 2 January 2007

A New Year, A New Life...

Uh huh, a new year, a new life it is. Air is fresh, and Chinese new year is coming. Good year to start everything again. Why not do things you didn't managed to do last year? A new year resolution! Hmmm, this year, I will try to be more helpful towards my mum. Hey mum, you can't finish that? I'll help you eat it up! Har har har... Yes yes. A new year resolution.

Sighs, Dad is nagging at me now. "Oi. School start alrady still play game."
Nick:"I am not playing games!"
Dad:"I don't care. As long as you're using the laptop, you are playing game."
Nick:" NO! AARRGGH."

Won't they just stop telling me what to do? I KNOW school starts already. I KNOW its late. I KNOW when I should stop. I KNOW what I should prepare. JUST let me do what I want alright? 17 this year already. HELLO. I'm not so stupid. If I'm playing games, I will stop. Don't worry so much. Sheesh parents.

Damn, I'll be in a different class with all my friends... NOOO! Especially Cass. Dang it! Ah. So nervous. What if I don't meet up to the teacher's expectation? What if everyone's smarter than me? What if? What if? So many questions run through my head... Nooo! Sighs. I guess I better keep it now, or else, Nyah nyah nyay nyah nyah nyah. (Their voice can be so irritating sometimes) Must keep already Nick! I hope you know you're doing.

Yes yes yes! i know I KNOW! God...


No comments: