Thursday 18 January 2007

Guilty

Its thursday peoples and you know what that means?! One more day of school before the weekends come upon us!!! Yes yes yes! Today's time-table was the shortest. School should end at 11.40 but since the gate doesn't open till 12.40 we had "self-study". (Oh and yes we "did" study... We did...)

After school, my friends decided to head over to Causeway Point's Long John Silvers for lunch. Me being vegetarian ;) I just watched them eat their food. But 's alright for me. Like I said, I'm a gracious person... Afterwards, something funny happened. A group of VIP came! And all the workers were like standing outside in a row, cheering. CHEERING! Oh my god! They looked totally weird cheering like that. And they were like spelling letters with their arms! Haw haw haw! Oh yea, you know how Long Johns has this bell outside their shop? You ring it if you think they've provided good service. Well, on a typical day, when the bell is rung, the workers wouldn't even give a damn! (Pardon me...) However, today... Yep! *Ding Ding...* Thank you! Thank you! *DING DING DING* Thank you thank you thank you! Sheesh!

When the VIPs left, their "enthusiasm" mysteriously vanished...

I was suppose to meet Cass back at school after her lessons ended but I was there late. We met YiMeng and Shunda (my ching chong chinese friends) in school. What a suprise. Together me and Cass walked to the basketball court. My mates suddenly had the urge to play basketball. I looked at Cass and she told me she wanted to go home. Now. I was stuck in a dilemma. To play or not to play? THAT is the question... In the end, I let her go back herself. (Oh! How could I even allow that?!) I felt TONS AND TONS GUILTY!

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY written all over my face. She patiently waited for me to go home together, yet in the end I decided to play basketball... So yea. I felt like I made her waste her afternoon. Nooo... Sorry sorry Cass! Sighs. Will tell her tomorrow.

Damn, there's economics tutorial. Question and Answer quiz. Noo! Dang it! Gots to go! Study study study...

No comments: