Sunday 14 January 2007

Brrr! It's cold in here!

I think I'm going nuts or is Singapore getting colder?

The rain's not ceasing. But I like it. It's nice and cold and when you go to sleep at night underneath your warm blanket. The feeling is so, so... NICE! That's why I slept till 1 AM today. Heh.

I've been trying to revise my economics homework but to no avail. (As usual) It's question is so lame. For example: "If more people went to University, would society be better off?" BLANK. I mean like the question hit me in the face. WOAH. That's deep. Now if more people went the Uni, that would make them smarter won't they? And if they're smarter, they'll be more than able to take care of themselves won't they? So the DUH, society would be better off right? BUT NO, you haev to answer in terms of eonomics, in terms of opportunity costs. Sheesh. I gave up on econs homework after a while. So boring. AARRGGGH!

Still, I think I can slack for three months before I seriously study. Eh? Hee hee. Well, there's nothing much to do. I am going to my grandma's house later to help the lady tenant with her computer. Hopefully I can get the wireless router to get going then I'll be contented.

Anyways, I heard things about my sis. And I don't want to elaborate perchance she reads this and pester me about what I've heard. Siblings can be annoying right? All those who agree Say " I"... Ahh.. Look around you, so many people...

No comments: