Friday 19 January 2007

Woah... Saying F*** in school?

*Thumpthumpthumpthump* That is the sound of my heart beating during economics lesson.

I haven't felt THIS nervouse since... Since the O'levels! Oh gosh! My teacher. I won't say her name chance I get caught... (Let's name her Mrs E for Econs for the moment ya?) Mrs E was quizzing us on applying economic term to questions she was asking. I did study for it. However I studied only definitions! How would I know she would do that? My hands were cold. I felt cold. I haven't felt this tense since last year. And I don't like this feeling. It was an hour of HELL. HELL I tell ya! HELL!!! Ahhh, I'm burning... I'm BURNING! This Mrs E was nuts! She was so strict! She goes too fast! I can't catch up. I feel like going to poly. I can't even choose some other subject combo. (That's cause I don't have A maths. Regret...) She was calling on students to answer question and everytime she was about to pick one and her eyes scan over to my side I was like... Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump. Not me not me! Please not me. God save me. Don't let it be me!

I
Was
Terrified.

It was a HUGE mammoth sigh of relief after the period ended. PHEW PHEW PHEW! I wanted to... Aarrggh! Whack her behind the head with my file. *Nick gestures rudely* !@#$ Anyways... Literature and geography lecture were a blast! Those two subjects are so cool! Geogaphy was TONS interesting. Literature lessons for today was more interesting than normal though. My teacher showed us this poem and in this poem was the F*** word. And she wants us to read it! "Read it with gusto! (or is it spelt gutso?)" That was her exact word. I think she might've lost her screw! But she's a nice teacher! Haw haw. And the girl who read it did say it with PRIDE and GUSTO! Now tell me when do you ever get the chance to say "F***" in school in front of teachers and friends? NEVER! Haw haw haw. You must be jealous!

Tomorrow there might be another outing with my OBS members. I hope there is. Also, there is a class gathering at one of my friend's house tomorrow too! Oh no! Which one? My friend's house I wanna see cause I heard its HUGE with a pool! But then again, I wanna see my OBS friends... Which one? Not another choice! Heh. Perhaps I can make it to two of 'em. Yea perhaps. Damn, my stomach's calling again. Peeps, I bide my leave... *Nick bows humbly and backs away* To dinner m'lord...

No comments: