Thursday 4 January 2007

I love my life...

Oh yes! I love my life! My JC's three days Orientation programme was a blast! Today was excellent! We did ALOT of cheers. I cheered my lungs out for my clan. We do alot cheering that's for sure...

The day started out with a bang. In the hall, we were shown a display of RC kites. And that was SO COOL! Complete with lights and hovering effects. (Wish I had one of those) I met my cousin Vivian there. She studies there as well. And that's a good thing. I met her once more during lunch and since the canteen was packed like hell, she let me and cass sit with her friends and her. I felt SOOO BADD. That's because I didn't know her friends and I just butted in like that. They must be thinking Who the hell is this baldy? And WHAT THE HELL is he doing here. Taking up our space as if this is his house. Well, I felt so guilty that I ate with my head down all the way. LOL, and Cass can still manage to talk to me! I truly admire her "sotongness". Hee.

When I reached home I was drenched from head to toe. *shakes fist at the sky* Stop drinking so much water damn you! Got back, bathe and used the laptop to play my games. THEN, dad appeared on the scene. And boy! Did he whipped up a storm for me!

Dad:" Who say weekdays can play game? Who say?"
Nick:" Wad?! I thought..."
Dad:" You tot. You tot you saw a pussy cat arh?"
Nick:" No. I..."
Dad:" Stop! I know.. I KNOW... Well what if Joy is studying? BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I didn't bother to hear the rest of his nonsensical droning. Mum called me out for dinner and I walked out of the room feeling pissed. I got my food, ate it in 4 mins flat. Purposedly. I filled up my bowl again and devoured it in less than 2 mins this time. I was bound to have a tummy ache but I couldn't care less. I was angry and ANNOYED. GRRrrr...

Forget about it Nick. Tomorrow's another day. Sighs.. Hopefully. I've been on the net for a long time now. I really hope Heelim (my tall freaky good mate) can go out 5pm. So we can go for the challet. Cass too.. Really excited. (Don't think dirty my friends... Cause the Amazing Nick knows everything) If Heelim can't go... I am DEAD MEAT.

Lets PRAY
HOPE
WISH
That everything goes smoothly...

No comments: