Sunday 7 January 2007

Fatigued and stoning.

WOW.

Just one word "wow." I didn't know going to a challet with your friends would be that fun. Yea. It is. Hope that after my A levels, my friends would plan another one. Genting perhaps? That'd be so cool. Especially without my parents there. Inhibiting me.

On friday, I left school at 5pm, 5 hours earlier. When my friend told me what she did at the last 5 hours I wondered if I should've stayed back instead. School was great. We had an "Amazing Race". During the amazing race, I was the only one carrying a bag and what happens when everyone else is carrying bottles and wallets and you are the ONLY one with a bag? Yep. Knew you were smart. But I couldn't say no anyways. So I let them put their bottles (metal ones) and wallets all in my bag, being the nice guy I am... My class is a nice class. Halfway during the race, we stopped for lunch at McDonalds. I didn't eat because I couldn't use the money in my wallet as it was for the challet, but eventually, food appeared "magically" in front of me. I was like looking at things around me when suddenly. *Plop* One cup of sprite appeared in front of me. *Plop!* A packet of fries appeared. Wow... Free lunch! Yea I'm serious! My friends bought it for me to return the favour. Har har har. I'm such a nice nice guy eh? The rest of the race was FUNNY. My group leader kept making jokes to make the journey easier. Here's a few for your enjoyment. (Forgive me, if your or your Mother ever feel offended. However, might I warn that I am NOT liable for anything that happens to you after you read this. Be it petrification or shock. I am NOT liable.)

"Your mother so fat, people lose weight just by jogging around her!"

"Your mother so fat, she doesn't need the internet. Because she's 'World-wide'"

"Your mother so stupid, she tripped over a cordless phone"

"Your mother so fat, your family pictures have to be taken by a satellite!"

Har har har! Lol, they were funny when my group leader told them. Anyways, I went for my school's CCA fair, and I still not sure what to join. Basketball? Snooker? X-Country?
Hmmm, I think I should join snooker.

AFter that was the challet. There's nothing much to say here anyways. There's some moments which I really want to put down here except I'd think it would be too OBSCENE. I'll tell you when you see me and ask me. Well the thing which I really liked was night time. Since there was only four beds and 8 people, I shared a bed with Cass! (OOooo! Yes yes yes! Love you baby!) I get to hugg her at night. She is so huggably huggable! Oooo. Hee.

When I got back, we went to Woodlands Secondary School to collect my edusave award. And damn that school. The hall was so HOT. Like a god damn SAUNA. And the minister of sembawang was there. And his speech was sooooooooo looong. And he was... (Better not say anything about a minister. Or else...)

Sorry guys, I know these few posts are boring. And my blogskin is boring too. Well wait up. When I get more time, I'll think up of something for y'all. I don't feel so well anyways. Sorry peeps!

No comments: