Friday 26 January 2007

I survived Economics

Major OOPS. I haven't got the time to post anything for a long time. Sorry about that! (Heck! I don't even think you guys bother eh?)

Nothing much happened. I don't know. I can't remember anything which happened so long ago. On wednesday I had my cross country. I sooo regretted not running. I even could've helped my house to become champions! (No Rasalas! I promise I'll help you guys REIGN CHAMPION!!!) There was only a one point difference between my house and the champion house. (Damn you Tauras! Ahh I'll make beef outta yer.) I should've run. The thing I liked about JC's X Country is the end part. All of 'em was cheering so wildly! They were crazy! Ahhhh! RUN RASALS RUN! GO GO GO! It's like a real marathon you know? All of the spectators cheering at the side as the runner comes in. I wonder what position I would come in if i ran. Sighs. I'll never know. And it's gonna be another 365 and a quarter days before I can do that again. I felt so embarrassed at the ending point. I was walking while they cheered me on. I was WALKING. WALKING!!!

After that I saw Cass back home. We had to take a taxi halfway cause she had a terrible stomach cramp. Oh my. I felt really really bad cause i coulnd't do anything to help. (what do you do anyways if girls suddenly gets stomach cramps?) After that I went out with my parents and met up with my friend from OBS. Was great catching up with 'er. Heehee...

Today, I managed to survive economics. Mrs E (i dare not speak her name!) I forgot to do my work and I was supposed to present. So Adil my friend (and an economic slave to Mrs E) lent me his notes. This was where my acting skills came in. I pretended that the paper was mine. There was once she almost flipped to the front page! I was so terrifed!!! But PHEW PHEW PHEW. At last its over. I'd die if I had a weak heart.

The weekends are upon us! To the computer my friends! Go! Engage in your enemies. Cast that spell! Shoot his head! Revise strategies. DESTROY the enemy bases! Hahaha. Oh yea i got a ching chong chinese blog too. The URL is www.nickmyknickers.blogspot.com Yep Yep... Do visit it. I took a looong time to type out everything. Well, time is precious. I can't waste it. Must do something useful. DOTA! Here I come!

No comments: