Tuesday 9 January 2007

Waves of Sadness

School. Was. Alright. Yes it was. Well, everyday, the bonds between my classmates are getting stronger and stronger. Only been 5 days and all of them are hanging out after school already! Gosh... Wowee. Great classmates huh? Today, I was voted as PE rep. (Phew, hopefully it would turn out to be an easy job)

Tomorrow would be basketball trials and I'm taking part. Hopefully I would make the cut! Should be able to. Hmmm, but I haven't played against any real good competition in Innova yet. So yea. I'm quick, I'm a good defender plus I am a fair shooter. I'm sure they'll LOVE me! Heh.

Went home and trained basketball for a while. Shooting I managed. But when I switched between set shots and jump shots. I totally screwed Jump shots. I think I am gonna stick to set shots tomorrow until I fix my jump shot. Yes yes yes! Go Nick go! You're the MAN man! If you can't do it, NO ONE CAN! GOOOOOOo NIIICCCK!

Got back, and found out a dog followed my cousin Hauwei and sis Joy back. Wow. But the dog was old. They returned it downstairs. I wouldn't want to keep it anyways. If it is a puppy I wouldn't mind. Then was online speaking with cass and that's the sad part. Suddenly she asked if I would break up with her. I mean, what the hell? In the end, she was affirming our relationship. Phew. Love her too much I guess.

*BIG SIGH* I need to go now. Still need to review my maths for tomorrow. Teacher teacher! You speak like a robot! Please slow down teacher!

No comments: