Wednesday 3 January 2007

Wooo, what a day!!

Woo, what a day it was for me! First day of school in a entirely new school life. In a Junior College!

But as usual, first day of school does not go smoothly for all. Sure there was bound to be some ups and downs am I right? My friends and I agreed to meet at the back gate of Innova JC at 7.30 am. So yeah, I notified Cass as well. I agreed to meet her at Si Ling Primary school's bus stop. (Because she doesn't know where the back gate is) Well... I actually told her to reach there at 7.15am. But somehow she misintepreted. She came at 7.30. I was so so so so so so so anxious! Every moment that dragged on, the more flustered I became. Everywhere I looked was people going to school. As time went by, there was lesser and lesser student. And DAMN was I worried like hell? I was almost drenched in my sweat! Every bus that came I praued and prayed like I never prayed before hoping that it would be her on that bus.

At a moment of time, I actually thought of not waiting, because I thought she already went ahead without me! But I was thinking: Ok ok... Last bus. Last bus. The next one. She's not on... I AM GONE. But phew, luckily I waited for that last bus. And there she came.

School started off pretty well. Got there on time and I found my group. (Sadly it was true. Was seperated with all my friends. And all my other friends managed to get into the same group. ARrrgh Damn them!) As usualy, the principal would welcome us, (and as usual it would be BORING.) Then we went up to the hall and teachers talked and talked. Droned on for so long I nearly fell alseep sitting up. We were divided into four groups. It was themed "Olympians" So there was the Titans (which I was in), there was the err Suprabeings and two other I can't really remember. Anyways, in all these group, we were further sub divided into smaller groups. So in the Titans, my group was called "Ophrion" I think it's named after stars or constellation. Yea. The Titan's had Suprabeings as their allies and so on. And they would make us up into one clan. Tomorrow we would be having a clan war, and we were promised it would be a WET and WILD one. Hmm, wonder what they hve got planned for us.

Overall it was pretty exciting. My group was pretty enthusiastic. (Or should I say "Enthu" like how my group leader would say it.) Har har har. Can't wait for tomorrow. HOWEVER, friday's ends at 10pm! Oh no! What about our challet? Gosh...

Oh well, all we can do is wait. Perhaps we'll be excused. If not... The only way would be to: RUN or pointank (is that how u spell it?) Hopefully we'll be allowed home earlier. Hee. Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: