Wednesday 17 January 2007

Ouch! Mummy!

OOOoooo...

Found out this morning that P.E is a no-no. Nuh uh! Woke up to pain in my right foot where I injured it yesterday. Mummy where are you??? Boohooohooo. I want mummy! I wanted to walk to school this morning but Dad INSISTED I took his car. I didn't really want to cause I wanted to enjoy the morning air but noooo he was like: "Nick OH, you better get in this car, or else ah!" *Laughs* I must be the WEIRDEST and DUMBEST guy in the world. Got a Dad who's willing to ferry me to school and I reject him? (Guess there's a screw loose in my head somewhere...)

I went to school in my thongs (not the other "thong" you sickos...) and it felt weird. Heh. Oh well. School is great! I found out my whole class is in Rasalas. The Lion! Here me ROAR!!! I'm runnin competitively for X Country too! Cheer me on! I wanna hear all y'all say " Nick is best Nick is best! We LOOOVVEE NICK! Hurray!"

Tonight's meal is gonna be great! Pasta! Itz zee best! My muzzer izzz ze grreeeatest cook of all ze timez. You know, you muz try her cooking sometimez. Its zimply ze best! Well, the smell is wafting into the room as I speak. My stomach heeds the smell... I muz go now... Zis smell is unbearable. Pleaze excuze moi.... Mmmm... Pasta!

No comments: