Sunday 28 January 2007

I hate Sundays.

Damn, its another blasted Sunday again. I hate sundays just like Garfield hates Mondays. Aarrgh! I guess you can guess why.

I'm going to tell ya something. Maybe you wouldn't believe me but maybe you will. I cried last friday! No not because of relationship or family or anything. But a anime! It was Inuyasha! It was just sooo sad! I just finished watching the 169 episodes and I think more is to come. (Yipee!) I cried at episode 163, where Sango (one of the characters) met her brother, Kohaku who was enslaved to the show's ultimate enemy Naraku. It was sooo very very sad! I mean. It's like, if you met your sibling after a very long time and the sibling pretends that he or she doesn't know you, won't you feel sad as well? Its... It's hard to explain. All those Inuyasha fans out there should know how I feel! I know it's kinda stupid to do cry over a show but like I said... It was so touching!!! Aarrggh! Boo hoo hoo... Sango. Kohaku... I feel so sad for you guys!

Heh heh heh. Aieee! On the menu for tomorrow's lesson is... ECONOMICS!!! AIEEE!!!
*Nick crosses himself* God save my soul from the Devil (Mrs E). And there's the damned project for Economics. Ties in with our school's funfair. I don't know how to do it! Skip it? Or NOT to skip it... Now THAT is the question for today.

Talking about the funfair. NO ONE WANTS TO BUY IT FROM ME! Why?! Why?! Tell me! Is it my face? Is it the hair? (No! I always knew it was my hair! Right?) Or is it my whole physique? I promise I can change it! Just buy the tickets from me!

I sound desperate don't I? Haw haw haw. Yesterday at my grandma's house my cousin Shu San, mixed a deadly concoction of ribena with lizard droppings while I was having my bath. How sly can she be? But oh ho... She was a tad bit blur I must say. She drank the very same cup from which I drank from! Haha! I die, you die as well! Muahahaha. No wonder vikings always splashed their drinks all over each other... I even let my cousin Darryl drink my ribena as well. But oh well. We're all in it together!

Heehee.. Lunch is served again by the female staff of my house.


No comments: