Saturday 13 January 2007

What A Breeze! (And No. It's not fart)

There's a new year breeze in the air and doesn't it feel nice? The weather's perfect! And somehow, it feels cold. Brrr. Few hours ago, I was in Ngee Ann Poly with my dad and I was sitting outside his classroom. It was so breezy! There was nothing much to do. The internet there was great. Superb download speed, but somehow I can't play my games online.

Anyways, 1st week of school is finally over! But I did enjoy it alot! New friends and stuff. Yesterday there was training for basketball, and it was tough. We jogged i think 10 rounds around the hall and then went on a gym fest! Lol. Every station in the gym we did it. For 45 seconds. But hey! It was still hard! Imagining trying to do a chest press thingy after you trained your arms with dumbells. Yea. But I like the rigour. Bring it on! GIVE ME SOME PAIN... (God I sound sadistic) There's some people in my basketball team that I really don't like much. I get this impression that they think they're too "above" us all. Sheesh. One day... When I trained like hell, I'm gonna wipe that stupid smirk of his face. One day... I'll be the best and show them all...

Well, I think I'm gonna spend the weekend revising my economics (sighs... That one again) and maths. Econs is totally freaky. Thankfully we're not facing the same teacher again! Hurray! Har har har. Maths is not bad once I understand. Yea. Need to improve. Seek help! Oh no! I gotta go, Dad thinks I'm studying Econs on the net. Hee hee...

Yea dad I am. *pretends to read out aloud* "Singapore’s economic outlook at the beginning of the year was clouded by the impending Iraqi war and its impact on oil prices. The... Blah blah blah" Hee hee...

No comments: