Sunday 4 February 2007

Jesus! There's homework?

Oh my lord! I have so much homework to do! And I have absolutely no intention to do it... We went to china town a few days back... It was quite nice actually. I like goin out like this. You get to see alot of strange and interesting people. It was so crowded. But at least it wasn't as hot as last time. We were walkin in quite a narrow alley and there was a sea of body pressing against me... ( I think some lady accidentaly nudged her boobs against me... EEks!) But yea it was interesting. The food was excellente! I love to eat...

By the time we got back it was really late and I was shack. Got on my bed and ZZZzzz... There was no school for me on friday cause I had nothing to do with my school's opening ceremony. (And luckily for me there was no training.) BIG SIGHS, every monday is such a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnggggg day for me. School's till five. OMG! And there's basketball again. If i'm not wrong there's a match tomorrow. A friendly. Now don't get me wrong. I do love matches, its just that I always go back late so I don't like it. And I haven't started and the god forsaken economics project yet... Bummer and there's GP work geography work and whatnot... I don't feel like going to school and I'm seriously considering doing just that! I'm just worried that they'll call home and I'll be dead, but so far I asked those people who absented themselves they said they didn't recieve any call... So hopefully yea... Cross my fingers!

I was at my grandma's yesterday making those "honey combs". You know... Those you eat during chinese new year! It was quite fun really... We were very much like a production team me and my sis... I made the combs, she flipped, I collect... And the process would keep goin on and on until we're out of the paste. And in between, those wonky and freaky lookin pieces of honey combs, we would eat it. So it won't look like some "extras" admists those nice lookin one. And by the time it was dinner, we were already full!

I'm at my other grandma's house and YES YES YES! I finally got the wireless network up and going!!! I'm such a genius... I know I am... Har har har. The network name my friends is called... NickRox. Yea he isn't he?

Sighs... Shit my homework... HOw how how how??? I really wanna skip school...

No comments: