Wednesday 7 February 2007

Ohhh the horror! The HORROR!

Aaaieeee! TWO more days to O level results! Ok ok ok... This one I'm fine with it. Just excited, but not first on my things to worry... The thing I'm worrying about is... Valentines Day! I think THAT'S the most worrying thing on my mind now. (I know you're laughing at me you people... But wait... Wait till you find a gf or bf, then I'll stand at one side, point at you, and LAUGH)

Sighs... ((((( Headache ))))) What to get what to get? Oi girls! What would you like for Valentines Day? Help me! If you do find something interesting, please leave a message for a really really distressed Nick Oh in the tag box. I'll be D E A D on wednesday if I don't think up of something. My my my. It gets harder and harder every year. I wonder who's that idiot person who thought up Valentines Day. I'll ripp his throat out... What to do? Some say Get a necklace which has your name and her name on it. Ok... Not bad. Heard its .90 cents a letter though. WHAT!? Did I hear you properly? NINETY CENTS FOR A GOD DAMN MICROSCOPIC PIECE OF PLASTIC CRAP WITH A GOD DAMN LETTER?! You must be joking. Ok ok lets see... Nick Luvs Cass. 1,2,3... 12 letters in all. Take that and multiply that by .90 and you'll get... *Bashes buttons on the calculator* TEN DOLLARS AND TWENTY CENTS!? Oh my lord! *Nick faints*

Sheesh. I doubt she'll wanna wear a necklace with twelve piece of letters on it. Too bulky and she'll look freaky with plastic cubes hangin around her neck. Oh god save me! What am I going to get her. It gets harder and harder every year. I'm outta ideas! I can write letters but isn't that boring doin that every year? Geez.

Saturday will be my school's funfair. *In a sacrastic tone* WOW. It's gonna be the best funfair I've been to! Sheesh. I dunno. My class doesn't even seem to be prepared for it! School is sooo. Err I can't find the word to describe it. Its like. Lessons. Break. Eat. Lessons. Home. And even during lessons all I do is sit in one corner and stone. I'm like. An outsider. I observe things going around me. I mean I like it. But when no one talks to me, I feel so bored.

Then there's geography test tomorrow. I'm supposed to be studying but I practice procrastination. Should I just stuff it and surf the net? Or study for it? I got back my maths result today and its total CRAP. Guess my score... Outta twenty. Ok here's a big clue.

= 1

There. Did you get it? One outta twenty. Simon from american idol would say:

" Pretty! Pretty pathetic that is..."


Hahaha... Yea... Sighs. I won't be suprised if I got the same score for geography. I'm so tired now. I just wanna sleep...


Well there's nothing much for me to type today. Just one more question remains. To go to poly or to stay in innova? And finally that... THAT question. What to get for her for Valentines Day...


AIeeee! (((( M A S S I V E H E A D A C H E ))))

No comments: