Thursday 15 February 2007

Recollections

So hey peoples! Oops! It's been long hasn't it? hahaha. Sorry, been busy.

So lets back track the days I haven't wrote anything. Let's see... Oh yea, how can I forget? *slaps forehead* The O Levels! My god. I can't believe it. It's like. We've been slogging our asses off for four years and it all comes down to THIS day? This VERY day? This one day? This TWO hours?

* Pause. Blink Blink*

Gosh, that's the reality and its hard to believe it. I was super super nervous! All I could do was just keep shuffling my feet around. But it felt good to be in school again. Saw some of my school mates. Shafizah, (one of my MC partner for the musical) was MC again for a school's performance. Hmm she's getting prettier I must say! Lol... But relax Cass, you're still the one I want! Lol. Then the time came for my results! EEEk!

*Drumroll*

And the top student for this year O levels is.... Roseanne Chan! Sheesh! Like we DIDN'T know already... (13 points lowest. Pathetic isn't it our school?) Next was Ting2... Then they had the 4 distinctions students. Which I am proud to say... is my Casslyn! WOo hoo! Go crazy! Yippee! Oh yea oh yea.. Who's the man? *Points at Cass* She's the MAN. I mean, you know, Da MAN. Yea! Then there came the students with THREE distinctions. Right now, my heart was POUNDING my chest. I pray... AND... IT CAME TRUE! Lol. I was so happy! Got three distinctions! WOohoO! Turned out I had 16 points. I still expected better though. Maybe 14?

English - A2 Literature - A1 (Well DUH) Maths - A2 (Unexpected!) MT - B3 (WOW!)

Lol those were the ones I thought I did well. My science was terrible. C5. But I was happy happy. Parents took us out for dinner. Was wonderful. Thanx mum and dad!

Then the next day was the school's funfair. It was alright. I volunteered myself to be thrown at with pie. Was OK, 'cept for the egg. I didn't like the egg. Smelt terrible! Then there was the Sun. The blazing hot sun, beating down on my neck. Aiee! I was sunburnt! And my skin... Ahh, I look like a total freak! (Or freck! Hahaha) Shit. I looked like chocolate. Mmmm delicious eh? My neck hurt like hell whenever I tried touching it. Even washing it hurt. *whimpers*

Well today, was happy happy as well. Dad got me a new cell! WOW! A K610i. Good phone! *Applauds* Thank you thank you! I would like to thank my parents, who without them, this wouldn't be possible... Blah blah blah. I'm so happy that I'm talking rubbish! Lol... Valentines Day yesterday was cool! I got cass a bracelet with her name on it. Thought it looked nice on her. She got us a pair of couple rings. With our names engraved on it... Aww so sweet! She has my name and I have hers! Lol, 'cept I wear mine around my neck cause... You know.

Today... School wasn't that graet at all. Cass. Sighs... Saw you sitting between two guys, with NO girls. And you were sitting TOO close to one of the guys I think. Didn't like it that's why I wasn't happy today Cass. I know you know I wasn't happy. I just didn't wanna tell you. And... The thing is... You even like... Sighs... Never mind... I'll let it be. But still... Forget it...

No comments: