Thursday 8 February 2007

What great days to come!

Thursday is my favourite day now! I bet you already now. Its the shortest day of school for me! Only two lessons! Yipee! HIgh five! Then I'm home free!

So yea during assembly, heard some talk from a few student and ex student about choosing to go to poly or JC. Was kind of interesting. At least I'm more clear now. I didn't know in Poly you had to be THAT independent. No one breathing down your neck about handing up your work. I know it sounds good, but its not good for me. This sort of people like me. I need someone to push me hard. Or else I'll just slack and slack. Then I'll jeopardise my whole education! Ho ho ho ho. Wouldn't want that! So yea I guess my final decision would be to stay in Innova.

Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day. The fun fair atmosphere is in the air peoples! Come come and joine me for a wooping good time at Innova JC's !@fun. (gosh i sound like some sort of salesperson)
Anways good news! My dad FINALLY (about time anyway) agreed to let me use a phone! My own! A prepaid that is. But hey, I can't complain. At least got my phone right folks? My number is... 91199555. Don't be stupid! I' not sucha dumbass that I wil advertise my number on the net. Geez you guys are such... Hehee..

Results are out tomorrow! I'm starting to feel alittle nervous.. Just a teeny bit that all. I really really hope I'll do fine... I expect at least four As! For english, literature, physics, combined humanites... Yep.. And hopefully maths and chem! (thanx to you my Cousin Algin! I know I'll WILL improve) Yay! Chinese is not possible that i'm sure... But that's alot of As already.

Just hope pray and wish I'll get the As I want! And I'll be the happiest in all my whole life!

With every passing seconds, Nick gets more and more nervous. Finally the hour of reckoning has come... The doors creak open, very much like the doors of hell... He steps in, and the cold fear grips his heart. He couldn't draw a breath. His lungs weren't working. He started to gasp. Trying desperately to take in breaths of air but to no avail. He became blue. Then suddenly an old peice of parchment was thrust at his face. One look told him everything. His eyes bulged and finally popped out of their sockets. The results were finally out and Nick....


To be continued...

No comments: