Wednesday 28 February 2007

Just another friggin' day at school

Well school as usual. But god, I only had like four hours of sleep before I went to school. All because I had to stay up online to do my geography project. Sighs. My classmate kept egging me on to stay up past twelve am just to finish three power point slides. So not fun at all. It was nuts. Heck, why did I even choose to take geography? It's weird though. Sometimes I feel that geography would've been better. Then sometimes I believe that history would've been better.

My group for this project was all smarty pants though! I think I was the stupidest amongst them. SIGHS. The geography presentation was crap. I just read from a script all way through. I can't help but feel that my classmates think lowly of me. The only time which I can really show them that I'm good at something is when I have PE or sports related activity. But what's the use? You can't survive with sports in Singapore!

After the period geography was better. Maths and stuff. My maths teacher is so funny. Mr Ma from China. He speaks OK english now. But he's really nice to talk to. Travels quite a lot too! But really, he speaks funnily and has funny things to say. Lol, wish you knew what I mean. He likes to pronounce "problem" as "probrem."

"Now class. Eh listen lah. Let's solve this probrem together as a crass (class)"

Yea that's the way he speaks. It cracks me up all the time! Haha. After school I went to causeway with heelim by taxi. Before that we initially decided to take the bus in front of our school. It was raining and we ran through the rain to the bus stop, and waited there for like 10 mins only to find out that the bus will only come 2 hours later. We were like. IDIOTS. Idiots standing in the rain. We ran back to school like idiots too. All wet for nothing.

At causeway I went in search for my Inuyasha's keychain sword. It's sooo nice! Luckily I found it. The other time I went back they didn't have it. Cost me $7.90 though. But it's so cool. Here's a picture of it. One is Inuyasha's sword Testsuseiga and the other is his brother's Sesshomaru's Tenseiga. Pretty wicked huh?


And here's the other view:


Ooo, shiny and sharp! Muahaha. I wonder where I should clip it. To my key? No no not good. What if the sharp point pierce my groin as I sit down? Imagine that. OUCH! No more father's day for me...

I don't think I'll do any work today. Slacker I am. Heard there's no school on friday anyways. So I hope its true. Sighs... I think I'll collect more anime stuff.

No comments: