Saturday 17 February 2007

Behold! It's the year of the GOLDEN Pig

Happy happy chinese new year my friends! The year of the golden pig is upon us! May all of you eat more "pok!" (Ello Sir! No pok no pok! Lol kidding. Just playing with ya)

Well. I'm at my grandma's house now. Ain't so bad you know why? Cause there's a wireless broadband here! Muahahahaha. I've been online since 1am till now. Which is exactly 10.41pm. Woo! A fiesta! And isn't there something about staying up as late as possible so that your parents will live a longer life? Well mum, dad. Your noble and filial son is here! TA DA! I'll stay up anytime for you guys... *wink wink* (Nick creeps to the room looking for his laptop smirking)

Hmmm time flies. Another chinese new year is here. My 17th one! Aiee... Don't think this one I will totally enjoy it cause of my DREADFUL skin. It keeps recurring. It's so so so so annoying! Someone save me! I hate my skin. Its so bad. Before this i thought it was recovering, now... SIGHS. AARRRGGHHH! I want to scream!

Oops. I just got back from home. Went back to bathe and stuff. Had my medicine and its making me soooo drowsy. I feel like sleeping but I don't wanna. I wanna play com! You don't get much chances like this! To play to dawn! So yea! Carpe Diem! Seize the Day! Hahaha... Well it's like 4.40am now. Woo. I wonder how long i can stay up till I drop. Let's find out eh? Well there's not much to tlak about. I think I'm gonna play some DOTA. Or I'm gonna fall asleep soon.

YAAWWWWWN

No comments: