Tuesday 6 February 2007

Caught in a Spiral

I'm caught in a spiral... A never ending spiral of work...

AND... The only solution available to resolve this issue... Is... TO COPY! That's what I did anyways... I am no longer the hardworking no nonsense guy of 13 (when I was in Sec 1, did all my work... So δΉ–!(Wow I can't believe I'm using chinese... It means good, as in such a good boy) I copied a weeks worth of geography work in about 45 mins flat... I've got 2 years of copying skills my friends... And like our very famous contractor of Singapore would say... Don't play play!

Hahaha... Yea. I've only slept like about 4hours today... I used the laptop secretly from 2am till about 5.45am! Woo... I'm so daring. I guess I've changed alot... Not sure if that's a good thing or not.. Is that part of the growing up process? I'm not sure if I like it. If this keeps up, I'll never be able to survive JC! I'll be slaughtered by the teachers everyday!

Well let me tell you something my friends that will shock you.
I
Skipped
School.


Yes I did! I met up with Casslyn and Heelim as usual but I left them for causeway point at the traffic lights in front of school. I was nervous! At around 8am, I went to MacDonalds and bought myself a morning breakfast. (Can't be just sitting there not buying anything can I? I'll be kicked) Then I plugged my laptop in and surfed!!! For about two hours I think before I called my mate Attar and asked if I could chill at his house till 6+ . Bought him breakfast and chilled there. (and played games as usual!)

For me, I think it was quite a bold move. Never done that. And PHEW *wipes sweat away* Thank god school didn't call my house. Or I'll be dead. *Slices throat* Sorry folks, been too busy to type much in my blog but then again, I don't suppose you guys even bother to READ my blog eh? SIGHS. 'S ok... I'm an optimistic person. I gotta take it in my stride. Be a man! (I love it when those Hongkees [hong kong peeps] say that! It's hilarious!) I wonder if i should secretly use the computer at night again... Ooo scary...

Love you folks!

No comments: