Tuesday 6 March 2007

Blah Blah Blah

So today was posting day. Where all the posting results would be announced. And the damned Principal didn't call a day-off for the good A Level Results. Crap.

Last night my class-mates went for this literature thingy at the arts house and came back really really late so they didn't have much sleep and decided to "pon" (short form of the malay word pontenk or something, meaning to skip) lessons. We skipped Economics! (Much to my delight!) and went to the library to slack. I played Metal Slug with my friend. Halfway this annoying teacher came to check on us. I couldn't think up of a lie quick enough so he ordered me out of the library. Boo hoo hoo. "No! Out now. Which class are you from? I thought you are suppose to have lecture now? OUT!"

Then GP was the next lesson and the teacher (she's such a nice nice teacher!) let us off cause there wasn't much of us. Only like 9 person! Same thing with lit as well. So there was like basically no lessons! Hurrah hurrah! I remembered last week we skipped a lesson and the whole class decided to go around school to take pictures. It was sooo funny! Here are some!


This was us! The front two person was trying to pretend to be parents and all of us at the back are their kids. Not the guy in bright blue pants. Hafeez. Lol! "Bapok!"

And this was our "single-parent family" with the kids as gangsters. Don't I look FIERCE?

And this one is even FIERCER!!! Grrr... Don't mess with me!
I'm starting to feel that my class is a nice class. And that's good, cause I know at least I have friends to fall back on.

I've just got a call from my Fuchun friend and seems like he's doing well. I'm glad for him. There's a barbecue reunion for our 4E1 and 4E2 class soon and really really hope it'll be soon. I want to see all my friends again! Together our class would be like 2E1 again. Strong and united! Hear us RROOOOAAAARRRR!

My skin's being an idiot again. I don't know what's wrong with it. Hopefully it'll recover soon. And I can convert to a vegetarian soon as well. Veges are yummy! (Riiight.) Tomorrow we'll be having the orientation for the second intake of students and I hope we (the 1st orientation batch) can go back earlier than them. And if so, hopefully I can go watch a movie with Cass! I'm loaded with $$$ this time from the new year collection. WOoohoo! Hmm what show to watch now?

Oh and I know how much a picture can brighten up a whole blog so I'll include more next time! And maybe even videos when I get the hang of how to! Ta ta!

No comments: