Friday 23 March 2007

Just another Day

Hey ho... This is Nick Oh. Today... SIGHS. My stupid sister is shooting her big big BIG BIG mouth again. Complain complain complain. Why? She wants to use the Vodaphone modem.

"Eh.. Everytime daddy get good things you always take one leh. Then always become yours one. Eh!" *She then continues to slap the keyboard hard in anger*

What the hell is she complaining about? If she wants to just use msn to chat with her friends use the god damn dial up! You don't need broadband just to talk to you friends. That's a common sense you !@#%. AARGH! Stuff you sister!!! May your bloody friends and msn account shrivel and die in hell... Burn burn burn!!!

Pisses me off everytime. Damn.

I'm still getting used to my new class. Made more friends. Jian Wen a malaysian who commutes daily. I always wonder how they find the strength to do that. Kian Liang, a nice bookish looking guy. Smart pants! Ha! Derrick - Ryan - SQ trio. The girls. I can never tell who is who. Why do girls all look alike? I think I only know one. Kimberley was it? Well she had to share her economic text with me cause I didn't bring it. Hmm. There's camp next week but I won't be going cause of my skin. It's fine now, but I don't want to revert back like it was last time.

History project going well. Everything rolling smoothly. But golly, you won't believe the amount of work that's coming at me! Ahh! It's like a tidal wave rising up and crashing down on me. Suffocating. Grr. I must persevere! Went for the CCA fair and quickly joined snooker. Asked around. Pretty simple. Training once a week for two hours. Hehee. I'm such a slacker! Easy CCA. Should be fine.

Then I went to meet up with my OBS best mate, Sarrah and her boyfriend Nigel and his friend Gus (I think that's how its spelt.) Hmm. They're such a pair! Think they were made for each other. They're so hiliarious! We were having KFC and Gus wasn't eating. Only Sarrah and Nigel were. Every now and then, Gus would pick some food the pair was having. When asked if he wanted to have lunch he'd shake his head and say not hungry but he's fingers were reaching for another cheese fry! Afterwards had Sarrah help me with work. I understood but she kept asking "Do you really? Are you sure or not? You don't understand better ask arh?" Yes Sarrah Yes!!! We're really good mates. Hmmm.

Well I better study tomorrow. Study study study. No more distractions! Oh and... (Grumbles) Damn friggin' sister... Always complaining... Blah blah blah

No comments: