Wednesday 28 March 2007

Bad Morning

Dratted Mum... Did it again. AAARRGGGHHH! Spoiled my day. She kept lecturing me. You know why? Actually it was an alright day till my mum took the prepaid mobile we have for the family to have a look. Well, my sis was using it yesterday to sms me while my family and I were out. Joy didn't go cause she had work to do and needed the use the internet on my lappy. So I helped her by telling her when we'll be back so she can hop of the net just in time.

Well you know what? She FORGOT to delete the sent messages! How could she? When she text guys, she WILL remember, but here, she FORGOT!!! What the hell? I could wring her neck now. Die Joy die! Grrr. Mum then grilled me. Why this why that. What did you sms your sister about? Why why why why. So many questions, so annoying. S I G H S.

I have escaped to the library now and I'm supposed to do my work but I can't. Still feeling really frustrated at mum. Sighs. Oh bummer. Well at least I feel better now that I'm not home. Wish I can stay here and never go back. Sighs... See ya mates.

No comments: