Monday 19 March 2007

I'm feeling GGGREEEAAATTT!

Yeehaww! I HAVE THE POWER!!! God I feel great!

My skin's recovering at an accelerated speed! It's almost unbelievable! Wish I had that kinda healing power. It'll be wicked. School just reopened today and sure was hectic. New uniform. New classmates new everything. I think I look OK in my attire. I'll take a picture of myself wearing it and you can all see it one day! Hmmm. I FEEL EXCELLENTE!!! God I wish I could feel like this everyday. Let's hope so!


I felt different thought today. I have a new resolution. I'm going to do ALL my work. And do my bestest in handing up work on time! Now I have a project for History and I made two new friends today cause of that. We ended up working together. Kinda difficult at first cause firstly, one spoke too softly, the other one I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me. But finally! I stepped up for once and directed the motion of the project! God. I didn't know I had that in me. I got things started. I've always felt kind of inferior in this school because everyone else was in a super duper secondary school like ACSI, Singapore Chinese Girl,
Presbyterian High, Anderson and stuff. And I was like from. "Fuchun" I say. "Waa? What school is that?" They go.

But yea. I felt like I really am on task today. Hmm wonder what caused such a change. My skin? My new new feeling good skin? Must be. Can't be anything else. Yea. Better keep it up. I want to go to university!

I got online today and went on Ebay where I was checking on the things I was helping mum and dad sell when I got a suprise! There was like three new mails in my inbox and two buyers were interested in dad's old Sony Ericsson phone I put up for sale. for s$15. But one of the buyer by the name of "TweetyBird" (what kinda crap username is that? He's male by the way) bought the phone. Oo, exciting isn't it? Then Dad's gonna meet up for the transaction! Goody!

Hope I'll get good with this. Probably earn $ by shaking my leg at home! What a life that'd be! Who wouldn't want it? No one was interested in mum's Espirit bag though. Sad! But takes time I guess. I'm going to try to sell some other things later.

Oh yea. Here's a picture of myself. Kinda my first cause I never taken picture of myself before like what my sister always. But here it is! TADA! Oops, I don't think I'll put it here. It's in my profile. Click it if you want to say it.

OK OK. I know what you guys would be thinking. "Nick! Nick! I can't believe that you... Gosh. Oh my god... NICK?!"

Please... Don't criticize it too harshly. Or I'll lose confidence in myself... Remember that before your tongues start lashing.

No comments: