Monday 26 March 2007

Shut it!

Mum's giving one of her lame lectures again. I think we have trust issues you know? Aarggh! I feel like screaming at her. She keeps criticizing things I've done. I hate it. I hate her now. I feel like destroying something. She's out of the room but I can still hear her annoying voice in the living room. Complaining away to my sister.

This that this that. I hate her I hate her. I want to scream my lung hoarse at her. She makes me so frustrated this time round. You know why I lie to you mum? YOU KNOW WHY? Because I know if I tell you the truth, you'll never allow it! That's why I lie Mum. THAT'S WHY. Can you handle that now? If I told you the truth I'm sure you'll never let me do that again. Look. If I told you I went to the challet with Casslyn, you think you're going to let me? Huh?! Even if I just want to go there cause my guy friends asked me to, you think you'll let me? NO! Never! Not over your dead body right? SEE?! That's exactly what I mean, that's why I lie. Can't you understand?

Dad. God damn you. You never understand me too. !#@ all of you. I hate all of you now. I don't want to see your frowning irritated face ever again. I hate it. Makes me sick. Look. You got me all so flustered I don't think I'll do my work now. Stuff all of you. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS I'VE DONE CAN YOU?!

That's all I want! Can you PLEASE rest assured that I'll never do anything stupid? I'm not so dumb as to do that. Stop comparing me to other people who've gone astray. That's their problem not mine. I'm not a god damned Ostrich mum. You give me that stupid frowning face how am I going to tell you the things you want me to? At least talk to me nicely. I'll answer. God. I feel like there's something lodged in my throat.

My damn sis as well. Fine. You saw me using the laptop in the dead of the night. Why do you have to use it to bait mum? WHY!? Now she's all over me, trying get it out what I do when I can't sleep. Can't you just keep it to your selfish self? Go stuff yourself. Drown yourself. Please do. It'll make everyone's life easier. So should all of you. Mum dad sis. I'm so pissed. Don't talk to me please....

No comments: