Tuesday 13 March 2007

It's the Holidays!!!

Yes it is! And...
And...

It's not a holiday for me... Damn! I mean all I want is to just play play play all week before school starts again. Which I know I will suffer! I'll be nailed to a desk and books and notes will be all around me and I'll buuurrrnnnn...

I'm 100% sure life's gonna be hectic once this holiday is over. Project Work will begin and I PRAY with all my heart that I'll get good members! *Nick clasps his hands together and pray feverishly* Yes yes yes, god please give me good members!

Yesterday we went overseas! Malaysia that is. It was quite fun! We haven't went there for quite some time. I bought three games: Dirge of Ceberus, Naruto - Uzumaki Chronicles and NBA Live 2007. Then I forgot I left my PS2 at my cousins house. BUMMER. When we were coming back at the singapore Customs, there was this new self check passports machine thingy. My whole family managed to get through this new system except for me! I was so stressed! There was a whole line of people behind me so I gave up in the end. And the look my dad gave me... Made me feel tons worse. Bleargh! Why do they have to do that? Don't everyone act like that when they're under pressure? Don't YOU? I know you do...

Today, and I'm sure the next few days, my parents are going to nag at me to study. "JC already ah. Better study! I see you so relax I worry for you! The expensive TIME magazine I buy for you aso never read. Haiyo. Better not waste my money or else I take back your laptop. I tell you first..."

And now the pressure mounts. I have a stack of time magazines sitting on my desk and its piling up every week... Noooo.

Well... I'm too frustrated now to type any other stuff. My problematic skin and stuff. Bleargh. Hate it!!!

Oh god... Save me from my suffering. End It now...

No comments: