Monday 4 June 2007

My Time

Its the second week of the holidays and I'm still as unproductive as always. Well done Nick well done!

Woo, how fast time flies. So quickly its the last week of holidays remedial but onto study period now 'cause of the Summer Test after our holidays. School is sooo evil! EVIL I say! Deliberately put our exams right behind our holidays. They... *Nick imagines wringing principals neck* Hmm maybe I CAN'T EVEN wring it, she has no neck! Haha, oh wait, I'm not suppose to say things on blogs that are bad aren't I? OK, peeps, you didn't see anything... Nothing at all. *Nick sniggers*

Bumm, parents are going to china next week for a week. Hee hee, *Nick rubs hands together* Hmm, wonder what I can do...

Study! Study of course! What do you think I will do? Naughty naughty! This morning I felt as if I was really drugged. I felt so groggy in the morning that's why I overslept and didn't go for maths. (Hey YOU, yes YOU, you know who you are, I didn't purposely S K I P maths you know.)

Oh man... So bored now. See ya mates...

No comments: