Thursday 21 June 2007

Study Progress Part 1

Study Progress Part 1

Wew! Haha! Yes I've been doing well! For once, I managed to study properly. Excellent! Now I've got to keep that rhythm.

Taking a break now, had dough for lunch. Mi Hun Gui or something. Yea, its nice but different from mum the way Gran cooks it. Very thick. I think I like mum's better. Just right! Always a workout whenever eating at Gran's kitchen. It's like a sauna. Looked like I've just step out of a race when I get out of the kitchen.

Parents are back tomorrow! Woot! That's pretty quick. It's been eight days already? Wow. I wonder if I'm going to miss the time I've had without them. Haha. That sounded kinda evil. Oh well. Mm wonder what they've got for me. Heh heh.

Ok! I'm going to make good use of my break. Takin an hour break. Long I know, but that's how I want it.

Grr, textbooks here I come! You ain't gonna stop me!

No comments: