Friday 8 June 2007

Woo

I think it's going to be a nice day today! Hmm seems like it, judging by the view from my window. It's windy and a little sunny. I think I'll be walking to school then! I like walking to school listening to my MP3 on a super nice day! I think its one of the time I enjoy the most...

So lovely! LOL and when I'm in a super good mood, I just feel like dancing dancing! (scissors sisters)

Oof, Cass's off to Malaysia, dumped me here all alone in Singapore. At least bring me along! I want to buy pirated games right? Haha! I crack myself up sometimes. Wew. Breathe Nick breathe! Ok, much better.

Dang sunlight, its getting stronger. Grr, I hope I don't have to take the bus, I feel like I'm wasting 55cents. It's only three stops from my house. But then, its windy enough. OH YEA! Remember what I said about I said about my parents leaving for China on Sunday? Well DAMN, its not Sunday but the coming Friday. Nooo! So long... And it clashes with my plans...

What plans you say? Heh heh... Plans are plans... It's for me to know and for you to find out! HAHA! I feel so powerful now. Well anyways, its about my "resolution." Resolution to begin studying when my parents are gone. (Yes! I know! It's pretty amazing is it not? Me. Studying.) But, yes that is the truth! But now, oh no. Sighs, hope I can still stick to it.

Ok got to go for some lame emergenetics profiling thing. Need to find out what colour I am. Sheesh. (Grr, YOU dragged me there! Better be good! Better be...)

HOOHA!

No comments: