Wednesday 20 June 2007

Study Situation

Study Outlook: Bleak

Well I did well enough, woke up early. Met up with Cass at the Library in Woodlands Civic Centre. And gee, I had no idea that people actually CROWD around outside, WAITING to get into the library. Amazing. I was stunned. I was actually like the second earliest person to reach there but soon, a crowd started to grow. There was this guy, who was the earliest and did he look eager to get in. Here he is. (Secret snapshot)

And there was NO ONE there yet. Eager beaver!

Studied till about 1 plus then headed towards causeway's food court to eat. Been wanting to eat the "Curry Noodle" from the vegetarian stall for ages. Finally! It was super yummy! Loved the soggy vegetables soaked in curry. Mmm mm. Cass couldn't finish hers and I ate like maybe a third of her portion? Bleargh, stomach started to show.

We decided to go back to civics to continue our studies but then we found out our seats were taken. Noo! So went over to Cass's place instead. Didn't get much done anyways. Fell asleep at her place. So nice to sleep there. Air con! Haha.

Got back around 6+. Wanted to go to Macs@Northpoint to get some weed, (LoL, seaWEED shakers) but they ran out they said. Bumm. Same thing happened when I went to causeway to get some. STOP EATING ALL MY SEAWEED SHAKER PLEASE PEOPLE. Save some for me at least! Humph!

Ok, planning to study after I bathe. I must! Asked if anyone, ANYONE, from my class if they've finished any studying. Jian Wen said he hasn't. Lol. Really... If he scores well, I'm going to whack him. Sak said she didn't too. Grr, hard to believe people.

Well off I am to bathe now.

And I pray, (I really prayed to my ancestors) that I'll get some studying done.

No comments: