Monday 11 June 2007

Wew

Hmm today wasn't too bad a day.

I see that my plan to use msn for not more than three hours have yet failed again. Hoo hah! Can't be helped. Like I said, it has very very mysterious powers.

Got up late around noon then went out in the evening to hang out with my good mate Afiq! Woo, been quite a bit since I last saw him. It was pretty easy to spot him from a far. It's like he stands out from the crowd quite easily. I'm not talking about outrages hairstyle or colour, but more like he's tall and... Burly? Well yea, and there's the way he walks. I think everyone has a distinct way of walking from what I've observed and that's how I recognise people from far. (I can't see them clearly, I'm a blind old man)

Hung around Macs for a bit and talked about MANLY stuff. Woo made me feel MANLY. Afiq and I then went to Banquet's for dinner. GOSH! I couldn't believe he hasn't had Hokkien Mee before! Gee, its so good how can anyone not have it?!

Mum made a delicious vegetarian dinner. Had my favourite vege. Yumm! Friday's coming closer, and you know what that means! FREEDOM! Haha, thinking whether I should make a copy of my house keys. (They're taking it away from us when they're gone. SO EVIL) Woo! So I hope it won't cost much...

FORWARD! To Friday! HOo Hah!

No comments: