Tuesday 19 June 2007

Can't Sleep

It's 2.24AM now as you can see. All is dark. I can't sleep.

Hmm maybe its cause my body is getting used to sleeping so late now. Oh no, not good! Especially not when school starts! I don't wanna be an owl!

I toss and turn in bed. I look out the window and I see the horizon. How I wish I had wings. Open the window and dive into the cool night. Glide around for a bit until I get tired then come back to sleep. Oh how I wish!

I think I'm starting to miss home and parents. Miss mum's cooking. Not very used to gran's. I really should be asleep now, but damn I can't! Close eyes, open eye. Same cycle.

I really plan to study tomorrow, or today rather, after I get up from bed. Grr. Ok I know what! I'll report here every few hours and see how well I'm going! Good yea? Hope so! Only five days of studying left! And it'll be all over in three days!

Go go nick! You know you can! Focus!

No comments: