Thursday 21 June 2007

Study Progress

Study Progress Part 2

OK, just as I was ABOUT to get started again, my phone started ringing and as I look at who was calling me, I realised it couldn't be good.

"Hello?"
"Eh Nick. Where are you?"
"My ah ma's house."
"Yishun there right? Want to go play basketball? School"

My heart fluttered at the mention of having a ball game. Wew! It's been so long since I touched the ball. But then, I had to study! Just when I was getting into rhythm... Aargh Heelim! I want to strangle your neck so much now! Grr...

Sighs. So I did the correct thing.

Play Ball!!! Got dressed and went down to woodlands to play with heelim and his friends. That was around 2 plus and I got back here at 5 plus. Wasn't too bad. I'm preparing to start again after dinner or at 6. I know I should start at six but I'm so tired. (Damn Heelim! AAHHH!!)

Rhythm. I must get into Rhythm. Rhythm. I must get into Rhythm.

No comments: