Friday 29 June 2007

Touchy

Acks. Today was definitely a touchy day. I could sense it from the atmosphere in the house. Geez. Mum was quiet. It was from last night I suppose. I didn't want to talk to her much either. Only exchanged a few sentences.

Was glad that she went out for a bit. Had time to myself. Naruto the Movie was great! Haha! Can't wait to download the others but it'll take forever with the vodaphone modem. Can't wait for the wireless broadband coming in tomorrow. Grr dad will have a new laptop. I'm so jealous. Asked if he wanted to swap. Besides, he only does banking and stuff online. NOTHING ELSE. Why the heck does he need a laptop with such good specs? I would have more use of it. It's like inefficient in his hands. Really it is.

Mum and sis had a tiff just a few mins ago. Hate it whenever that happens. Sighs... Oh well. About her classmates party for the niece and how mum can't see WHY my sis has anything to do with that. OH well... The female species are very weird creatures...

Going to play ball later. Woohoo! Finally. Haven't played with my secondary school friends for ages. There's a basketball competition coming up on Sunday. Half court 3v3. I feel like joining but I doubt my friend will. Sighs... Its free too, plus there's prizes to be won. I'm sure we can make it to the semi. And if we're luck, to the finals as well. Bummer...

Cass is going to work on the weekends. Wonder why. The money? Perhaps she has a need for it. I'll probably only work at the year end. Ok gtg... The atmosphere at home is electrifying... Creeps my out. *Shivers*

No comments: