Tuesday 19 June 2007

Sticking to Plans Part 2

Sticking to Plans Part 2
Oh boy. Definitely not good not good at all peoples. I was resolute to start AFTER lunch. But nooo, I couldn't. I just had to sit in front of the laptop and do things. Woah. I feel faint. I took another look at the calendar and a state of panic seized me. *Wheezes*

*Hoarse Voice* So close... So close.

Omg omg! Crap o rama! No! Too close too close! Sighs. I'm covered in ash again. Went down to burn some more incense paper for Gran. Should be the last one. Couldn't get the flame to get big enough to burn everything at once so I had to do it slowly.

The guinea pig (Stitch is his name) is about to finish his whole stock of food which was supposed to last him till saturday. Oh well, I guess I could always feed him fries. Yumm, seaweed shaker... Made a deal with my best mate Heelim, we're going to start. TOMORROW. We swore on it. Not supposed to see each other online till exams are over. I CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE! I will STUDY!

I think I'll study at night too. If I can't fall asleep like yesterday. Major Sighs... JC is so... Tough. Or have I become soft? Save me!

I'm in a mode of panic. Mode of panic. Mode of panic.

No comments: