Thursday 28 June 2007

The Power Of Mums

Aiee!

I can't believe my mum actually knew that my sis and I have been home when they were gone! My god! Actually I already had a feeling already. Grr, she grilled me on the spot when she finished her bath. Said she found hair (long hair) on the floor of my room.

Sheesh! Its either that or... She read my blog. AND, yesterday she asked if its possible to search a blog by just typing out that person's name. Aargh. Why the hell does she want to know.

MUM! If SOMEHOW you're reading this... Just. You shouldn't any ways. Why? Well... I rather you not. You won't understand. Sighs...

Spoiled the whole day for me. Exams are over, yet I feel kinda empty inside. No don't get me wrong! It's not that I LIKE exams. It's just that. Maybe I don't have anything to do. Bored. I know! I'll go to the library tomorrow. Sighs... I want to be back in Australia!!!

Bored and dying here...

No comments: