Tuesday 19 June 2007

Sticking To Plan Part 3

Sticking to plans, Part 3

As you can see my friends. I have NOT stuck to my plans for today. It is a failure and I will be one too! Crap! Omg. I'm starting to worry now. Parents, why have you left me? I need your nagging voice to push me. I can see why now. Argh! So dead.

All I've been facing for the whole friggin' day is THIS: THE FRIGGIN LAPTOP.

AIEEE! *Pulls hair* Oh no, panicking again. Oh boy. Breathe.. I must breathe. Cass where are you?! Ahh!

Had dinner just now, with one of my uncle. He had a cancer removed not long ago. He looks so frail and so very tired. It kind of pains me to see him like that. There was once, he just paused. For several moments. I could tell he was very tired out. Poor him. Wish I could help. Looking at him, reminded me of my dad. What a burden he has on his back. His oldest brother giving him so much problems. Drinking and gambling. Spending the money given to him to see the doc on beer and cigarettes. Sheesh. Then forking out money to help him pay off debts and whatnot. Gosh. Poor dad. And he's studying at the same time as well. Trying to get a degree to get a better job. Selfless act. He deserves the trip. He needs time off from all his worry. And what am I doing?! God! I'm not being a good son. Shit. The least I could do is study and not make him worry. My god... *Closes eyes for a moment* Yea. Gee. I'm not a good enough son...

No comments: