Friday 8 June 2007

Nooo!

Decided to go for Emergenetics to find out my "colour". So I realised I was mainly green and red. (Structural thinker and social.) But then, I have no idea how that will help me.

Hoho, my wonderful class decided to leave the course during the break. Hmm, wonder what the facilitators will think. Gosh my class is getting more and more famous by the day. WELL DONE 0743B!

Got home and decided to stay over at my cousin's house for a day! Woo! We're going to stay up late to have a Naruto Fiesta! What fun!

Aargh! I just found out (a little TOO late) that my laptop fan stopped working. NO WONDER, it always heats up after long periods. Urgh, hate it, thank god I bought the fan cooler. But geez, I think that's why my laptop's battery life got shortened... AARGGH! And the worst thing is, the warrant's over! NOooo...

Hate it.

No comments: