Sunday 17 June 2007

Day 3

Day 3 without my parents.

Wew pretty quick. Day three already. Off they are in china! Tried to call them last night with my overseas credits but they kept rejecting me. Until for once they answered, but then, Dad kept shouting for me to hang up. My god, just want to chat! What's wrong with that? Tsk tsk, parents, funny things. (Ooo or maybe they were in the middle of... O.o)

My 2nd uncle drove us back to my aunt's house and the journey was pretty hilarious. He kept drilling questions about whether I have a girlfriend at me and I was like "It's for me to know, and for you to find out." I kept sidestepping his questions though! Lol, until finally when he asked "Nick, do you have a girlfriend or not? Just tell me la" My aunt:"Aiya, Nick girlfriend is... Ah shan la! (my cousin)" Then so it went for like ten more minutes with my uncle going If you ever have Shan as your gf, I'm warning you now, don't come to me ah! I tell you already." I was laughing my ass off the whole way...

Came back to my aunt's house to stay for a night. Stayed up to around 3+ then I remembered I left my phone in the car my uncle brought as back in. (CRAP) Stayin up so late was pretty amazing for me! Ha! And FINALLY, I beat my friend at staying up for once! Wew! I shall remember! 17th June 2007! I win!!!

I'm off to my house at three and sis just told me to lend her the keys. WHAT!? Did I hear her properly? How the HECK did she find out. Then it hit me, (or rather she did) it was through my BLOG. Aww gee! But why would SHE want to read my blog. Sighs oh well guess I gotta schedule with sis when and who's going to use the house. Grr.

Well I can't think of anything else to type about. I'm supposed to put pictures up of last night's dinner but I haven't transferred it. Oh well, next time!

No comments: