Wednesday 6 June 2007

Such A Beautiful Day

I woke up, and boy, what a wonderful sleep I had! I knew then, it was going to be a nice nice day! Got woken up by my cousin at 8+ and to drag my other cousin Hauwei, out of the bed. He's so long winded. Can be so annoying sometimes, especially before I left the house, I had to bring him along with him and drop him off with my parents. He took at least 7 minutes to put on his shoes. *Nick Rolls eyes* My god...

Haha, went to school, and then decided not to attend lecture for economics. I didn't think ANY of my classmates went anyway. I tell you! We're the best class! We are so famous! Teachers who hasn't taught us even know our class! Ha! Beat that!

So then I went to the court to play ball with Heelim and his friends. My god, his friends were so funny! Managed to reject REJECT heelim's shot THREE times. (And for you info, he's 180+cm and I'm only a mere 165) So HA! In your face! Muahaha!

Cass went out with her relatives from malaysia and she's going to malaysia tomorrow. Bumm, didn't get to see her before she left. Oh well, only going to be a week! Ooo, days are running out now. I was sitting down at my desk and REALLY doing work when I checked the calendar and found out that Summer Test was actually SO NEAR. But fear not! I have a resolution! Heh heh!

I realised it was actually a VERY beautiful day today. It was like on the way home, everything seemed more... Clear, pristine to me. Ooo love this kinda day. Makes me warm inside. So cloudy too! Woo! I just want to spend the whole day out. Perhaps lying on a patch of nice nice grass feelin the breeze. But where do you find such a nice field in singpoare? Hard hard...

Mmm, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the day. LOVE IT. You should too!

No comments: