Monday 25 June 2007

Recap

Ok, seems like there's much to write about. Today is already the 3rd day that my parents came back. Sis and I went to the airport to await our Majesties. (Or monstrosities? LOL) They took forever to make it back here. *blows* Phee...

Friday

Anyways, when we actually came back home... Gosh. Every step I took, made my heart skip a beat. So many thoughts were running through my head. What if... Oh no. Have I left everything the way it was? At first everything seemed alright. Everyone was more interested in the stuff our parents got for us. Pretty neat too.

Then SUDDENLY, mum decided to mop the house for a bit. I was like... My god. She just came back. WHY? She disappeared and popped up at different places around the house and just when I thought she wasn't in my room and I wanted to make sure everything was in place...

"You've been home haven't you..."

My heart. My hair... It actually stood on its end. I actually felt it. OMG. How the HECK can she tell? Was it the bed? I looked at it and it looked fine. Was the covers on my bed not balanced on both sides? WHAT?! I told my mum NO which I hoped was an affirmative one. She still looked sceptical. I think, she had her "Out-Of-The-Ordinary" meter on. Her eyes was definitely sweeping the floor across my bedroom. AND, she actually found a strand of long hair! OH NO!

"JOY! You came home is it?"

MY GOD. She was interrogating my sister and I. One by one... How scary is that? Tell me your mum isn't like mine... She asked if my sis has been in my room. And THANK GOD, my sister said yes. PHEW. If she said no... *Slices motion across throat* Ack. What a scary experience. I must destroy the key. Cast it into Mt Doom. Forever it shall perish.

Saturday + Sunday

Tried to study. Managed only a bit on saturday before I went to my gran's. Boring day. Didn't manage to get a game with the people from China. Oh well. Went nuts with my cousins and sister. LOL. REALLY NUTS. I think it must've been the examititis affecting me. Careful it spreads my friends.

Studied alright on sunday. Lol, actually I couldn't get it into my head at all. I had to force it in. Sighs... Studied through the night till about 3 then I collapsed. Couldn't take it anymore.

Today. Terrible day. I stuffed up my exam paper. Chinese was alright. (How ironic) History was HISTORY. Its gone. Dead. Poof. Nadda. Zilch. Dead dead dead. That's all I can say about me. And to make matters worst, there's a parent-teacher meeting which I'm sure my Majesties/Monstrosities would be utterly eager to attend.

How wondefully exciting my life is!

No comments: