Saturday 30 June 2007

Just A Day

Woo! Woke up pretty late then as I was washing my face, I heard the doorbell rang and the my first thought was: "YES! Finally the broadband has come!" And YES! Am I glad to say I was right! I couldn't wait to see the new laptop which came with it too!

Woo! The technical staff was setting up the wireless modem and stuff and I was checking out the brand new shining laptop. Lenovo. Pretty neat! Screen's widescreen but smaller than mine. But gosh, its display was superb. Actually, the new laptop was much better than mine. Its RAM and stuff. I was trying to find out what its graphic card was but didn't know how to cause it was using the new OS - Windows Vista. Honestly, I don't think much about it. Its just pretty. That's all. XP and 98 still the best for everything.

I felt sooo jealous when I knew dad's going to use it. I tried to argue with him to let ME use it instead. I mean. Look. Why put such a GREAT laptop in the hands of my dad who is only going to use it to surf the net and do documents, when he can use mine? Its like... INEFFICIENCY! I demand to use the new one! Right here right now! Give it to me! Its like... Asking a guy with a masters to clean the floor! Right?! RIGHT?! Tell me I'm right my friends. Cause I know I am. Geez. Inefficient I say!



Ahh but after a bit, while my sis was using the new one, it started to lag a bit. Wohoo! Ok I wasn't so jealous any more. Sleek as it is, who wants a laptop that lags so much? Especially since its new? Ahh but then, I wish I had it instead. Swap with me dad swap!

The internet's good though. Tried it on CS. At first, for some unknown reason to me, I kept having connection problems then CS kept quitting on itself. So I restarted it and then... Voila! Everything was smooth! Great! Happy happy. Surfing pages was good too! No problem at all! Haha finally! Nick has wireless broadband! Woot!

No comments: