Tuesday 3 July 2007

Sucks

School started again after a sweet five days of no lessons.

ACK

Don't like it. Got to start waking up again. And its so freakin' hot the weather is! My god! I can't get to sleep at night. I feel like I'm lying on top of a toaster. Toast Nick. Well I suppose I'm not too bad, my sister is worse. Her room's basically a sauna. My cousin, ah shan, wakes up with drenched with sweat on her back. Pray for the weather to get cooler!

School was alright. Got through most of the lessons. History was like always. Boring. At least I didn't fall asleep! It was quite fun! Lol. Thanks to my classmates. Pass the notes! Pass the notes! Maths was a killer. Couldn't fight Sleep. Plus with the weather. I was caught. Zzz I went down.

Dinner was at Bottle Tree in Yishun to celebrate my gran's b'day! Woot! 80 years old! And my great grandma was there too. She's 97 this year. Which means... SHE HAD MY GRANDMA WHEN SHE WAS 17?! Oh my !@#! god! Wew! Amazing... What power of reproduction people had back in the old days...

Dinner wasn't too bad! The vegetables was yummy! It was even sweet I think. The sauce. Mum said cause they put in lots of MSG. But even still... It was the best vege I had! Haha. After that, we went on the swings. My cousin and sis. And did Ah Shah go nuts! Crazy girl. ha! Must be all that singing that went to her head.

Overall it was a good day! Happy happy

No comments: