Tuesday 17 July 2007

Work load = Immense

OH MY F___ING GOD.

My PW group has changed our groundbreaker. And that definitely can't be good news. Really it can't! Now, we have to do our GPP, resources and everything we did in the past few months all in the span of a few days! Tell me that's not good. I know I am right. ITS NOT. =.=

Save me.

My Cousin, Jia, had her 17th birthday last Saturday. Had no idea till I got there. Hmm weird, always thought her birthday was after mine in september. Oh well! Woo 17 this year! Bleargh, just found out her brother Mr Teng Hau Wei (his name should be instead Teng Hau Fan LOL = very annoying) reads my blog. My god. EH Hauwei. You think you read my blog can blackmail me is it? Ha! You think wrong! Think again you nut!

There's no cure to my addiction. Somtimes it even leaves me frustrated. Cause I can't god damn shoot that person! No! You know, I really shouldn't be playing at all today. I mean, look. I have PW to do and I promised my teacher that I'll hand up her GP essay tomorrow. My god. Maybe I really am not cut out for JC life. What then. Drop out of school? Purposely fail my midcourse exam so I can go to poly? My parents will kill me! I can't help but feel that they don't want me to retain or something for the sole reason of not losing up to my sis. Cause if I do retain, I'll waste a year and plus another 2 years due to NS so by the time I get to uni my sister will probably be in year 2 already while I'm in year 1.

Geez, parents. Do they have to be so... So @%^&!. Grr.

Right now, I'm feelin' so freaking warm and annoyed. No PW PLS!!!! NOOOO!

Release me!

No comments: