Tuesday 31 July 2007

Better Never than Late

Better never than late.

Haha, better not get a yellow form than be late. Well that's what happened this morning. Was woken up by dad in the morning. Went to the toilet, came back and WHAM, back to sleep I went. Actually, I sorta knew what time it was and knew that I had to wake up if not I'll be late. But then I thought of my unfinished EoM (Evaluation of Materials -PW) and I did not really want to go to school, though I would very much like to see the hilarious antics of Mr P.

Mum woke me up though. And I put on my acting mask and pretended to rush. Slipped on my top half of my uniform and my stubborn pants refused to let me zip it up. (No, it's not that my **** is too big.) Walked quickly to school and at around 7.50 I realised it'll be futile to rush towards the gate as I'll never make it. And I already had no intention of attending school that day. (*Looks around furtively* TEACHERS, I know you are out there. Watching watching... But you may not use this as proof of my tardiness!)

Got home and relaxed a bit then I suddenly realised its TUESDAY. And I have a literature presentation to prepare for tomorrow. DANG! *puts on excuse cap* Hmm. Now what excuse should I give. That'll buy me... 4 days to do it. Ha! Great! Now I just need to do my history and finish my EoM and I can relax! Woot!

Dad came home very early today and I knew it couldn't be good. Spoiled my day again. Everything was fine with mum around until he came. All he does is nag at me.

"Oi! Why you not in school? Why you always in front of the laptop? I'm going to put a timer on the router. You tell me when you need it then I on."

WTH. How can he do that? And he doesn't believe me that I do PW work at least once everyday. (Dothika - Don't laugh. I DO read a bit you ass... Grr) And he wants to check with my teacher. I wonder if the meet the parent session falling on a day which I have a tuition is a good thing or not. I mean, if I WAS there, my parents can't do anything that'll make me lose face. But if I WASN'T there, then I don't have to face the interrogation which I'm sure will come after meeting my teacher. DAMN. Tough.

Ok folks, going to have no oodles noodles and got a dad who's hell bent on being my secretary, arranging time slots for me to do work...


And beyond...

No comments: