Sunday 29 July 2007

Another Week

Another Week.

Oh how time flies. A week is gone, the weekends are here, the weekend is not here anymore. So quick! So quick! Wish I could slow things down a bit! Woot, birthday is coming. Just need to get through ANOTHER week of school before I turn 17!

Mum decided to celebrate my birthday a week earlier at Gran's cause it'll be meaningless if I celebrate it a day later next week. Oh and haha! Finally got my PS2 memory card! FINALLY! Woot! YESss, thank you SQ! I finally can save my game! My birthday cake was kinda...

"Small."

But oh well. Can't complain since I received so much $$$ *rubs fingers together* Heh heh! 96 dollars altogether! Woo, never got THAT much money before. And I've still yet to get it from my parents and other gran! Haha. BUT of course I'm going to save it. I put 70+ away in the bank and the rest I'll spend it on stuff.

It's been raining for the past five days. Nice! I actually have to use the blanket for once. Sighs, school starts tomorrow and I have to somehow live through the week again. But there's my birthday to look forward I suppose. I just finished playing Counter Strike online and DAMN, am I pissed at one of the person I was playing against. He's IGN (in game name) was "TeaBag."

UBER annoying.

For no apparent reason, he keeps insulting me.
Stuff like:" Nick, you so F___ing lame."
"Nick, you so noob. So stupid"

I mean, COME ON, what did I do to you?! I tried to be friendly with you yet you're like this to me. GOD. Some people... Geez. I was glad though, that some of them was on my side. And I managed to put a bullet through his head. Haha! Take that you stupid Teabag. Go dip yourself in the toilet bowl!

Wokay, he's not there in that server anymore. Think I'm going to play a few more rounds. Shoot more heads...


To infinity...

No comments: