Friday 20 July 2007

Alright! Friday!

TGIF!

Woots! It's a FRIIIIDDAAYYY! *Prances around* Alright! Woo! I've waited four days for this and haha, finally its friday.

School was alright. P.E was most fun! Whole class played basketball and when 0743B plays basketball its a hilarious sight to behold. Let me tell you that. Especially the girls! Ack! They have absolutely no friggin' aim! Blam! Ball hits the board. BLAM BLAM BLAM! Keeps hitting the board, NO where near the rim. Or even a SWOOSH. AIR BALL. I think the only girl who was the most engross was Kimberley. (aka For His Highest) Umm, maybe too enthusiastic. LOL! She was beating the life out of that poor poor ball from one end of the court to the other. Cracks me up whenever I think of it. Poor poor ball.

Ryan (aka Ryurial) was jumpy today. Kept blocking the girl's shot. *Wags Finger* Oh ho ho! Bully! Saksballs, *shakes head* what are you? A lamp post? What are you doing? Standing there? Run! Jump! Hustle hustle! You know you probably can't stop us from scoring! Right? We're TOO GOOD. Ha! Definitely! LOL. My bad my bad. But dang, when practically the whole class was inside the three point line, it was MADNESS. People got hit and the girls (AGAIN) was playing weirdly. *Laughs* There was some even turning around and around cause they have no idea where the ball was.

OH the funniest and most annoying thing was... There was a pile of CRAP lying just outside the court. And the ball actually BOUNCED on top of it while flying out of bounds. Everyone was like WHAT THE? But it was FUNNY! *chortles* Stank like hell though. Everytime the ball was brought up court, everyone would be going "Euuu it stinks"

Kian Liang was much TOO enthusiastic about the game though. I reckon he should've been a bit more relaxed. He too serious! Kian take it easy! The world's not over yet mate! But all hail King Kian! Won the Bullet game. Acks! I could've won! Lol. Oh well, its over! I'll beat you soon!

Celebrated Commander Atom's (aka Derrick) birthday today. He's a funny guy. That's a good thing. Haha. Man, we should have stripped him in the toilet. That's what I did in secondary school though. Lol. The cake was good! Hope my parents get me cake like that... Speaking of parents, it's my mum's birthday today. And as usual, my sis's going on about how useless I am. I hate her whenever she says that. WHAT RIGHT do you have to say that? You want to be daddy's girl, mommy's girl go ahead! Just don't frigging say I'm useless in my face. Whatever Joy whatever.

Going to have sushi later for dinner. I'm thinking it'll be awkward cause... My sis and her stupid present and I'll be empty handed and then there will be the inevitable "blame" on the son. Sighs... Wait till I get a job.

No comments: